Finance 101 for Business Owners
Sign up for our LIVE group finance course!
Would you like to have more time doing what you love? Are you interested in seeing your business thrive and scale?
It’s common for business owners to wear multiple hats at the beginning but usually, finance gets missed! Do any of these common issues ring a bell?
- “I’m moving my processes online and don’t know where to begin.”
- “I have invoices and bills all over the place, but no clear idea where my business is sitting financially”
- “It’s nerve-racking not knowing where my cash balance could be in 6 months from now”
- “Can I afford to hire right now or should I wait?”
- “The bank is looking for my financials and 12-month cash flow. Where do I start?!”
We get it! We’ve started from the beginning too, and we’ve helped tons of businesses that are in the same position. Paperwork was completely missing, CRA was calling almost daily for updates on tax payments and return filings, the bank account was overdrawn at least a few times a month. The lack of financial control and knowledge of where your money is going can be stressful and can stop you from building something great.
We want to help you too! Here’s your chance to get ahead of your business so that you can spend more time driving growth while creating the life and business that you want and simply doing more of what you love.
- Cutting your bookkeeping and admin time in half!
- Pulling LIVE reports from your accounting system that is ready to go on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Being able to show growth potential over the next 1-2 years with a positive CASH balance
- Having actual cash in your business bank account!
- Spending less time worrying about your financials, and more time finding ways to grow and scale your business
We would love to be able to do all this for you! However, if you are not ready for someone else to manage it, now is your chance to take full control and implement it on your own! Sign up for this expert group call with our founder and virtual CFO, Alex Dawes, to show you a LIVE detailed step by step process on building a strong foundation for your business, while having complete insight into your financials. You and other similar business owners can watch and listen in a group setting, but also participate in a discussion where you can ask TONS of questions and learn from others.
Curious for more info? Here is a snapshot of what to expect:
- 6 weekly 1-hour group Zoom calls over 6 weeks including valuable education, free templates, and practical training
- An opportunity to participate in discussions with other similar business owners and entrepreneurs, and continue this relationship long-term
- Walk away with financial knowledge and understanding of where your business is now and where it could be 12-24 months from now
- Expert advice from a CPA and Virtual CFO who has experience working with startups and small businesses in various industries
Our 6-week itinerary
- Session 1: Accounting technology (how to setup and use Xero and Hubdoc)
- Session 2: Accounting technology (how to setup and use Plooto, Wagepoint, and other cloud-based apps)
- Session 3: Real financial data that makes sense (understanding and reviewing your financial reports)
- Session 4: Looking forward with forecasting and cash flow planning
- Session 4: Budgeting (set your goals and projections for the next 12 months)
- Session 6: Create a checklist for reviewing and updating these financial tools frequently